Searching for the best flat tummy workout on the net? Want to know which exercise can serve as the best flat tummy workout? Find out ways to get toned abs.
Having a slim and toned belly is something every woman desires. Unfortunately, not all are blessed with it. For those who do not have flat abs, you may very well have to exercise your way to it. A major contributor to a bloated belly is gluten. For this reason, you must eliminate gluten completely from your diet. You must try giving up gluten for a week to see if it makes a difference to your health. Stick to whole grains and belly fat detox diet, which are a healthier choice. A clean diet along with the right flat tummy workout ensures that you move towards your goal of achieving a slim waist and flat belly. Read ahead to know what the health benefits of a flat belly are and why you must get a flat tummy workout done at home.
The need to get a flat belly in 4 weeks
It is a shocking fact that most of belly fat is a consequence of unhealthy lifestyle. This comprises of being physically inactive, unhealthy eating habits, and consuming too many calories. Being physically active and dedicating oneself to exercises is the key to losing belly fat and should be combined with healthy nutrition even for mothers post delivery. If you don’t wish to try different exercises for a flat stomach, you will notice slower results if you eat foods that target the belly fat. But, if you are a foodie, then you have to invest time in the right exercises. Remember that your core is the center of your body. It is important that you identify it, retain it and have all movements extend from it. It’s likewise a key to go beyond basic crunches. A flat tummy workout involves multiple elements such as strength training, flexibility, and endurance.
The dynamics to get a flat belly at home
If someone tells you to get a flat belly in 10 minutes, you would never believe it. But, the truth is that our human bodies are designed in such a way, that with the right flat tummy workout, you can get a tummy-tuck body. Let us understand how the abdomen functions.
The abdomen, which is commonly known as the belly or stomach is the part of the body between the chest and the pelvis. Here, the abdominal muscles play multiple roles. They protect the inner organs, assist in the breathing process, provide flexibility and movement, and are a key element for supporting the spine. The abs also provide postural support together with the back muscles. In fact, the front of the abdomen holds a major muscle called the rectus abdominis, also known as the “abs” and “lower abdominals”. This is a paired muscle that runs vertically on each side of the anterior wall of the abdomen. The obliques are muscles on the upper side of the body that assist in turning the body from side to side. This part is also called “love handles”. It is critical to work your obliques as toning them can help create an attractive waist and better movement. At the time, when we do the basic sit-ups and crunches perform up and down the action so we work towards the “6 pack” area. In cases of a better flat tummy workout, where we crunch and twist, we work the oblique muscles as the movement of twisting is the one that work your obliques.
Steps to a perfectly flat tummy workout
A 10-minute abs workout may be the perfect way to kickstart your day, isn’t it? Here are simple and try-it-at-home back and tummy exercises to gaining a fit body.
To get a flat belly at home with the help of simple exercises, you can try doing the plank exercise. It may be a little taxing but surely gives good results as a good flat tummy workout.
- Place a soft mat on the floor
- Kneel on the mat with your hands under your shoulders
- Stretch your limbs back one at a time to come into plank position and try to engage your ab muscles.
- Your body should be long and straight
- Make sure you don’t let your hips sag or lift your butt too high
- To make the exercise simpler, imagine there’s a seat belt tightening around your waist, drawing your lower-ab muscles inward
- Press your hands securely into the mat, and push yourself strongly back through your heels
- Try to hold this posture for 1–2 minutes
- Gently drop back to all fours
- Perform atleast 3 reps to get a flat belly in 4 weeks
2. Pike and Extend
One of the most modern flat tummy workout exercises is the pike and extend exercise. It not only helps you lose weight around the tummy region but also boost agility and flexibility.
- Lay down and lie faceup on mat with legs extended over hips. Keep the arms overhead
- Slowly crunch up, reaching hands toward feet
- Try to keep your legs straight and bring arms back overhead as you lower upper back and left leg toward floor
- Now, crunch up, lifting left leg over hips and reaching hands to toes
- You can switch legs and then repeat the steps
- Perform 20 reps by alternating sides
A flat tummy workout regimen is incomplete without crunches. They are beneficial in toning your upper abdomen. This abs workout is the fastest way of losing weight.
- Lay on the floor and hold your hands by your ears instead of putting it behind your head. It keeps a neck strain at bay.
- Bend your knees by keeping your feet on the floor
- Then gently lift your shoulders and upper back up and away from the floor with your face pointing toward the ceiling.
- Slowly exhale as you come up as far as you can
- Try to hold your breath for a second
- Inhale as you return to starting position
- Repeat 20-25 times
4. Front bridge
It is no surprise that this exercise makes its way into the flat tummy workout challenge. It is perfect for strengthening your core muscles and is also beneficial for the back.
- Suck your belly button and try to keep your body as straight as possible
- Ensure you do not lock your knees
- Breath and don’t hold your breath
- Hold yourself in this posture for as long as you can and then rest
- Repeat 2-3 times
- Progressively extend the time of holding yourself in the position
5. Hip lifts
A 10-minute abs workout needs the right amount of dedication and practice. While you consider this to be an essential flat tummy workout exercise, be careful to ensure you do it under supervision to avoid chances of an injury.
- Lie on the floor with your arms by your sides
- Make sure your palms are facing down and your legs over your hips at 90 degrees
- Feet are flexed
- Lift your hips off the floor by using your core muscles while your legs are reaching towards the ceiling
- Return to the starting position
- Repeat 15 times
6. Side planks
If you wish to get a flat tummy at home, pick yourself up and start practicing the flat tummy workout. Here is how you do it.
- Lie on the floor with arms by your sides
- Keep your palms facing down and your legs over your hips at 90 degrees
- The Feet should be flexed
- Lift your hips off the floor by using your core muscles and simultaneously your legs are reaching towards the ceiling
- Return to the starting position
- Repeat 15 times
7. Leg drop
Are you wondering what the fastest way to lose belly fat is? Try the leg drop exercise to look great. This form of flat tummy workout is what you need to get started and work towards your goal of flab to fab.
- Lie on the floor and ensure your legs are over your hips at 90 degrees
- Slowly lower your legs as low as you can without touching the floor
- Make sure not to elevate your lower back
- Then raise your legs to the starting position
- Repeat 10 times
A flat tummy workout is apparently the best challenge to getting back into shape. Transform your frame by dedicating yourself to these exercises daily. Eat healthily and maintain a routine. Watch yourself look fabulous and lose weight by doing these flat tummy workout exercises. Get a flat belly in 4 weeks!
What did you think of this article? Practice these exercises and let us know if it did help you achieve your weight goal. If you know of any other methods, write in the comment section below. We would love to know more about them. Like and share the article with your family, friends, and all those you care for.