Have you always wanted to look drop dead gorgeous? Do you want glowing skin? Try out these easy and time-saving homemade face mask for glowing skin.
Our skin is a major victim of chemicals, pollution, hormonal changes, etc. Due to busy work schedules, we don’t have enough time to take care of our skin. The only choice we have in hands is to head to a professional salon. We end up burning a hole in our pocket and also risk getting our skin exposed to harmful chemicals. When nature provides healthy and natural ingredients then why not use it to its optimum? Using a good homemade face mask for glowing skin can rejuvenate your dull skin making it instantly brighter for a longer time. You can opt for low-cost homemade remedies facial remedies to keep your skin clear and glowing and without acne.
Why use a homemade face mask for glowing skin?
You must be wondering what the importance of using a good homemade face mask for glowing skin is. But, the truth is that facial if you want to know how to get glowing face, you must make you of kitchen ingredients. Remember that facial rejuvenating your skin makes it look younger. You can prepare a homemade face mask for glowing skin based on your age and requirement. No doubt you can purchase masks and facial packs from a store, but making a fresh pack can give better effect. Another additional benefit with face packs made at home is that they don’t have any side effects as they are made from the freshest ingredients and you know for sure there aren’t any added chemicals in it.
Here are some of the best homemade face packs that can yield desirable results. Try these face packs to get beautiful and glowing skin.
Cucumber and Lime juice
As we know both cucumber and lime juice are skin lightening agents for acne-prone and dry skin. They help in cooling and rejuvenating the skin from skin burns and dull skin. Even if you have tanned skin, you can get gorgeous de-tanned effect using both these ingredients. They are affordable and effective. You don’t have to worry about its preparation. It can be done in a couple of minutes. All you need to prepare the cucumber and lime juice face pack is:
- Grate a cucumber and take one teaspoon of cucumber juice
- Add one teaspoon of lime juice
- To this, add one teaspoon of turmeric
- Now add one teaspoon of glycerin
- Mix all these ingredients together
- With a cotton ball, apply it all over your face and even under the eyes
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash it with cold water
- For best results, use it within a week
.Oatmeal face mask
Even wondered how you can use oatmeal for your skin besides eating it as a porridge? Oatmeal is an ingredient that has a drying effect on skin and tends to absorb excess oil on skin pores. At times, too much oil that is secreted from the oil glands can make the skin oily and dull, thus stealing away your glow. Oatmeal also cures itchiness and other skin problems. To prepare a homemade face mask for glowing skin,
- Take two tablespoons of oatmeal
- Add hot water to it and make it a thick paste
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, honey, and yogurt to the mixture
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for around 20-25 minutes
- After it dries up and tightens the skin, wash it off with lukewarm water
- The face pack lends you a stunning glow
Papaya and honey
Dislike eating papaya? Now, who’s up for a papaya and honey face pack? There are surely many takers for this one, keeping in mind the two main ingredients used in preparing this face pack. Papaya is one fruit that is packed with great benefits and works as a wonder fruit when it is topically applied. Papaya contains vitamin A and an enzyme called papain. This has exfoliating properties that successfully remove all the dead cells. It also helps in enhancing the complexion and ensuring fairness. The fruit also contains properties that are anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it relaxes and relaxes and soothes acne-prone skin. Papaya also gets rid of premature aging. It makes the skin firm, and removes lines, scars, fine lines and blemishes. It provides deep nourishment to your skin, making it look brighter, skin free from pimples and cystic acne, moisturized, and glowing as ever.
To prepare the pack:
- Take two pieces of papaya
- Add two tablespoons of honey to it
- Blend both the ingredients in a way that they form a thick pulp
- Apply it generously to clean and dry skin
- Allow it to rest for around 15 – 20 minutes
- Wash your face with water
- Once you moisturize, you will notice a healthy glow on your face
Almonds and milk face mask
Experience the power of almonds and milk by using this homemade face mask for glowing skin. Using almonds can improve the texture and tone of your skin. Use daily for a fortnight and witness the result yourself. You can improve the tone of your skin, by using this natural skin care face mask that is also available in the market at an expensive price. Why spend more when you can make it at home and achieve the result you need on the very first day.
- Use 3-4 almonds that is soaked overnight
- Add milk to this and make a mixture by blending it
- Apply it to your face and leave it for the whole night
- Watch your skin glow brightly. The homemade face mask for glowing skin makes your skin glow and leaves it smooth and silky.
Bread crumbs and cream of milk
Bread, when mixed with the cream of milk can brighten the skin. It leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. The combination of bread crumbs and milk also conceals blemishes and skin pigmentation, giving you beautiful and glowing skin. So, how do you prepare a homemade facial mask for glowing skin? It’s simple!
- Add malai to a bowl of bread crumbs
- Mix this and keep it aside for two minutes
- Let the mixture soften
- Apply it to the face for around 15 minutes
- Get fair and glowing skin that you always desired
Chocolate and strawberry face pack
Wow! This sounds more delicious and crazy than you ever thought? You may even think of gobbling this up. But, hold on to your horses, peeps! For this time, give your skin an exotic treat, and it is indeed a marvelous treat for your skin. This homemade face mask for glowing skin has the richness of chocolate in combination with the fresh goodness of strawberries that works miracles for your skin. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C that fights radicals and premature aging. It has the right antioxidants that can cleanse and eliminate dead skin cells. Make use of this face pack when you plan on giving your skin a royal treatment.
- Take four strawberries
- Add a teaspoon of cocoa powder
- To this you can add a teaspoon of honey
- Blend this till it forms a smooth pulp
- Apply it on your face for around 15 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry to unveil gorgeous and radiating skin
So, pamper your facial skin to glory by choosing a homemade face mask for glowing skin from these that are mentioned above. Give yourself each one every single day or week as per your convenience. And watch yourself falling in love with your glowing skin.
Wait, did I just hear you say that you are receiving a flutter of compliments already for your new found glowing skin? Do let us know in the comment section below about your experience of using the best homemade face mask for glowing skin. You deserve glowing skin, so go get it darling! 🙂